Sunday 8 November 2015

TO EXPLORE THE ARCHIVE ROOM IN UCA



'Teller’s candid, unadorned aesthetic perfectly complements the restrained luxury of Ghesquière’s fashion, marking the beginning of a new chapter in the rich history of Louis Vuitton.'

I just visited Louis Vuitton series 3 exhibition, therefore, when I found the monograph in the archive room I was so excited and the layout of the photos are special.
Besides, I was wondering how the fashion photography does be produce.



Therefore, I created a mind map which are my curiosities of this occupation.


  • Monograph
  • Fashion Photographers - Juergen Teller, Norman Parkinson, Karl Lagerfeld CHANEL EXHIBITION
  • Role of fashion photography - Ultimate signifier & advertising
  • Communication with clients
  • Inspiration - The way of presenting 
  • Place - Indoor & Outdoor
  • Equipments





REFERENCES

Eugňie Shinkle, 2008. Fashion as Photograph: Viewing and Reviewing Images of Fashion. Edition. I. B. Tauris.

 I JUST ARRIVED IN PARIS - Juergen Teller, Nicolas Ghesquière - Steidl Verlag . 2015. [ONLINE] Available at: https://steidl.de/Books/I-JUST-ARRIVED-IN-PARIS-0630394061.html. [Accessed 08 November 2015].

Juergen Teller & Nicolas Ghesquière 2014, I Just Arrived in Paris. Box Pck Pa Edition. Steidl.

Lara Jade, 2012. Fashion Photography 101: A Complete Course for the New Fashion Photographers. Edition. Ilex.


No comments:

Post a Comment