Sunday 22 November 2015

MANIFESTO FOR THIS NEW JOURNEY



Never regret for every of my decision
Build my own feature
Try do the right decision, however, if made a wrong decision don’t feel regret any way, just keep going and if it is rough just make it becomes flat and walkable. I have to trust that the every road is made by a person. I can find my own way and build a distinctive feature.

Seize every opportunity
Make impossible be possible
I always cannot make decision immediately, even a tiny thing. Therefore, I missed a lot opportunities. I want to be a person who could seize every opportunity and just go for it make everything that I thought impossible become possible.

Be a bridge
Be a trustworthy person
Be a persuader
I would like to be a bridge between different brands or different parts inside the organsation. Therefore, at first, I have to become a trustworthy person and people will believe every word that I said.

Be myself
Be brave

All above that I would like to achieve have to get these two elements first. To have courage be myself and to be what you actually want to be. Don’t care about how others think about you or even laugh at you.



The design of this manifesto poster is inspired by my passport. I like to travel around, therefore, for me the stamps on the passport just like the ticks on my "must do list". In other words, once I got a new stamp which means I completed a goal of mine. Thus, I regard the manifesto that I wrote has the same meaning which are the goals that I would like to complete. The date one each stamp is the end course date and also the completed date.


No comments:

Post a Comment